Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Awsome Profile

Screenshot 2015-05-14 at 2.18.58 PM.png
Malo ‘e lelei,Talofa lava. My name is Joseph. I am 11 years old and I am Tongan. I go to Ruapotaka Primary School. I am a year 6. My favourite sports are rugby league and soccer. My favourite subjects at school are art, reading and maths. My learning goal is to read more challenging books. I admire my family because they support me in everything I do. My favourite colours are blue, maroon and red. I like playing with my friends at school.

6 comments:

  1. Hi i like your photo from the top right thing keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like the same thng as you but I go to pt england.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseph
    I like how you said that you admire your family. I bet that you are really good at art because I have seen your art work and it is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heilala
      Thank you for your compliment. I know that you are also impressive at art too because I've seen you work before. :D

      Delete
  4. Hi Joseph I like rugby and touch but I kind of hate soccer. Do you support your family in every thing you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aydrian
      I like rugby and touch too and I also like soccer a little bit.I do support my family but only somtimes.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.